- Use online portals and mapping systems and advise on ground availability, conditions and restriction in relation to title applications under each jurisdiction.
- Monitoring service on interested area and advise when opportunity arise.
- Prepare and lodge tenement applications.
- Day to day title management to ensure statutory obligations are met in terms of reporting, expenditure, rents and fees, and other conditions imposed on the titles.
- Prepare expenditure reports, annual technical/exploration reports, partial relinquishment reports, final reports, Mining Rehabilitation Fund Reporting and Environmental Reports.
- Apply for expenditure exemption or variation of title conditions.
- Apply for combined reporting or project status in various states.
- Lodge renewal, surrender and partial surrender.
- Coordination of Native Title agreement negotiation and attend National Native Title Tribunal Status Conference.
- Provide landholder information and assist in land access negotiations.
- Provide due diligence review of prospective projects.
- Prepare and lodge Transfer Duty Assessment with Office of State Revenue in various jurisdictions, lodge transfers of titles (including farm-in agreement), and lodgement or removal of caveats.
- Monitoring third party titles subject to royalty agreements and non-managed JV titles.
- Compliance and auditing services for in-house managed titles.